We like to work with people who are bold, ambitious and care about making an impact with their amazing skills. Whether you are a product manager, software engineer or digital marketer, if you want to take your skills to the next level and build amazing software, we’d love to speak with you.
Imagine working in an amazingly cozy office with some of the smartest software practitioners you’ll ever know to build highly innovative world-class software products. All the while, enjoy our top-notch health insurance package with free annual health check, generous leave policy, flexible working hours, great training program and top of the trade developer tools. Oh, and get all the reference books you need for your job, we'll ship them from the US.
Perks you Enjoy
- Field training to develop required skills in a real/challenging product development project
- Innovative and professional working environments, talented team members
- Experience teamwork collaboration and agile process
- Earn practical knowledge and skill to be successful in the next project
- Competitive internship allowance and benefits: team building, fitness and sport activities
- Great working space: cozy office, PS4 game, foosball, 4K movie, esque cafeteria etc
- And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
What you will do
- Support gather, analyze and create high-level requirements
- Participate in product prototyping process, interface mock-up and GUI creation in agile environment
- Help prepare and maintain product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short - and long-term releases
- Support market research to analyze market trends and perform competitor's analysis
- Turn research and knowledge into actionable plan to drive product development
- Collaborate to develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies with Marketing team
- Help create and maintain product documentation
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduated or 3rd/4th-year students, minimum 3-month internship commitment
- Possess basic knowledge about requirement gathering/management
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis
- Good English and aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd June 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.