The primary responsibility is to provide day to day support do Directors, Managers, and Executives across a range of accounts and create meaningful impact on our client's businesses. The role includes supporting the team to prepare questionnaires, presentations, and reports, manage projects and engage clients.
What You Will Do
- Assist the team on day to day task for client requirement and project deliverables.
- Deliver support in project management and preparation of client deliverables.
- Reporting to the Research Managers, the Research Assistant is responsible for preparing all materials required by Research Managers & experienced Research Managers.
- Predominantly a training role, the Research Assistant will be judged on their abilities to absorb information and put it into practice.
- Ensure accuracy of outputs on tasks assigned – Translation, data checking, slide desk...
- Support on administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduated from universities.
- Working full day from 9am – 6pm in 6 months.
- Skill requirements are based on two key components. The first is the level of technical skills, while the second, which is of equal importance, are the individual’s interpersonal skills such as independence, attitude, problem solving and maturity.
- Analytical skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Command of English and communication.
- Understand when to ask for help.
- Team spirit, Independence, attitude, problem solving and maturity.
- Selfless / non-bias / proactive.
- Show growth of MR understanding & consistency of execution .
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:9th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm