Kantar Millward Brown
What You Will Do
- Assist the team on day to day task for client requirement and project deliverables.
- Deliver support in project management and preparation of client deliverables.
- Reporting to the Research Managers, the Research Assistant is responsible for preparing all materials required by Research Managers & Research Managers.
- Predominantly a training role, the Research Assistant will be judged on their abilities to absorb information and put it into practice.
- Ensure accuracy of outputs on tasks assigned – Translation, data checking, slide desk.
- Support on administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduated from universities.
- Skill requirements are based on two key components - The first is the level of technical skills, while the second, which is of equal importance, are the individual’s interpersonal skills such as independence, attitude, problem solving and maturity.
- Analytical skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Command of English and communication.
- Understand when to ask for help.
- Team spirit, Independence, attitude, problem solving and maturity.
- Selfless / non-bias / proactive.
- Show growth of MR understanding & consistency of execution.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm