Kantar Millward Brown
What You Will Do
- Assist the team on day to day task for handling the contracts, account support mainly and paperwork.
- Coordinate and work together with fieldwork to ensure the projects run smoothly, keep the projects in the timeline without any risk management.
- Understand about nature of work & team, in order to support easily and proactively.
- Work closely with Finance & Accounting department to ensure all projects have to pay on time and cash in advance accordingly.
- Ensure accuracy of outputs on tasks assigned – Translation, data checking, slide desk.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduated from universities.
- Carefully and detail-oriented.
- Good communication in English & Vietnamese.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
- Have a little knowledge related to Accounting will be a bonus.
- Proactive, eager to learn, patient and good attitude.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm