What You Will Do
- Install, qualify and put into operation the Assembly and Finish equipment and process.
- Implement the process control systems and monitoring the process to detect signals and maintain it within control, so no safety or quality incident occur, and performance targets are met.
- Monitor equipment and process indicators to reduce process variability.
- Define maintenance procedures, training manufacturing technicians and partnering with Manufacturing to maintain the equipment with the highest standards. Will use High Precision Maintenance methods to execute and improve preventive maintenance of the equipment. Provide basic and advanced support for troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment including corrective and preventive maintenance.
- Coordinate, implement and develop equipment and process improvements in regard to safety, quality and efficiency. Will use lean rules, principle and methods to determine improvement opportunities and develop solutions. Will resolve process problems by applying structured problem methodologies (Model Based Problem Solving, Lean and Statistics).
- Module critical success indicators and collaborating with other engineering functions in Mfg. process and systems improvements. Owns processing or handling equipment specification.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd/last year student (Engineering Degree) in Electrical / Electronic / Automation / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Industrial System Engineering or related majors.
- Graduate from June 2021 onwards, be able to work at least 3 days/ week in 6-month internship.
- Good English communication skills.
- Knowledge of data collection and analysis.
- Knowledge of programing languages (C/C#/C++; Java, SQL, Visual Basic, Python).
- Knowledge on design mechanical part.
- Knowledge about LEAN or 5S is an advantage.
Closing in 2 days
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm