This position is for an enthusiastic, passionate pre-graduate who wants to gain working experience as a Product Development Engineer (PDE) in Intel's Manufacturing and Product Engineering (MPE). In this role you'll be expected to participate in global teams to enable Intel's product roadmap.
What You Will Do
- Performing evaluation and debug of new test program.
- Resolving product/manufacturability issues related to product testing hardware and software.
- Performing data analysis and deploying solutions to improve test coverage, yield, hardware capacity, and other product health indicators.
- Development and debug of support software to support test program validation, data analysis and test debug.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The successful candidate will be an Undergraduate of Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Excellent problem solving, technical, team and communication skills.
- PERL and object-oriented programming skill would be an advantage for this position.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm