Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow! Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) touches the lives of every Intel employee every day. CS creates an environment where employees can prosper while creating the innovative technologies that make amazing possible. Our scope is vast and includes operating and maintaining all Intel sites, offices, labs and factories globally as well as onsite services and onsite services and experiences that help employees stay safe and productive.
CS also helps to make Intel and our community a greener place by supporting Intel's commitment to environmental sustainability, including investing in conservation projects, setting company-wide environmental targets and driving reductions in greenhouse emissions, energy use, water use and waste generation.
What You Will Do
The Mechanical engineer intern will work closely under direct supervision of an experienced engineer to perform specific engineering tasks of an analysis or test nature in specialized engineering fields. Provides facilities engineering & operational support focusing mechanical systems such as stated below:
- HVAC Heating Ventilating Air Conditioning & Cleanroom Systems. Oil Free Air compressed Air & Vacuum systems- Chilled / Process cooling water plant.
- Exhaust /Pumps systems.
- Owning safety within area of influence ensuring systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility or operations impacts by meeting uptime goals.
- Effective collaboration with construction and operations teams to coordinate work in the field overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget, and schedule oversight of planning, design, reconfiguration construction, Maintenance and modifications to equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements.
- Delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions. Identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost of ownership to key stakeholders while maintaining reliability.
- Collaboration with the Site Facility management team, suppliers, key stakeholders and through in-depth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards, specifications, building codes, and processes.
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today!
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd, 4th year bachelor student of Mechanical Engineering, Thermal engineer.
- Knowledge of the practical application of mechanical engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and troubleshooting skill.
- Knowledge Industrial heating ventilation & Air conditioning HVAC and design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Candidate who is equipped with experience in HVAC or facilities systems will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and must be willing to work effectively as an individual with minimal direction and as part of a larger team.
- Able to commit to 6-9 months of internship.
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:6th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm