The job scope includes, but not limited to, integrate, test, install, configure, and support Factory automation systems.
What You Will Do
- IT Manufacturing Service Desk Intern works in factory operation to resolve IT incidents escalated directly by users.
- Coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd - 4th year student of bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related field.
- Communication - Employ excellent written and verbal communications skills to translate customers' non-technical descriptions into technical diagnosis.
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Skills.
- Customer Support - Promptly respond to customer escalation and request. Notify customers on known problems and/or issues and keep them updated as to the status and resolution.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm