What You Will Do
IT Manufacturing Service Desk Engineer Intern works in factory operation to resolve IT incidents escalated directly by users.
The job scope includes, but not limited to, integrate, test, install, configure, and support Factory automation systems. Coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions. Apply advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems. Drive continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd or 4th year student pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or any other related field.
- Coursework in Information Technology is desirable.
- Good verbal and listening communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Strong passion in global customer engagement and collaboration with employees of different ethnicity.
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting aptitudes and a customer service experience is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willing to interact professionally with a diverse group, including managers, subject matter experts, and customers.
- Willing to quickly learn, master, coach or train others on new and existing technologies.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm