What You Will Do
IT Automation Engineer Intern will be part of teams providing Factory Automation services to the Intel Vietnam plant to support client based Station Controller system, This support includes maintenance, upgrade, troubleshooting incidents along the way. If their experience and skills allow, the person could also provide user training and drive for root cause analysis for complex issues, following through with the different support groups to resolve problems with sound methodology. They may also help in short-term project such as simple web-based applications developing, script developing to support business work.
The Student Interns will be given classroom-type and web-based training about processor assembly/test methodologies, and other skill development courses with coaching and mentoring from experienced IT/Automation Engineers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd or 4th year of student studying bachelor degree in Automation & Control, Electronics and Electrical, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related engineering fields.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good English command.
- A team player.
- Resourceful, creative and innovative in coming out with ideas to resolve issues.
- Proficient with current IT technologies.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm