Responsible in integrating between Manufacturing team & various supporting groups to ensure timely indirect material replenishment aligned with loading & execution strategy.
What You Will Do
- Perform data analysis.
- Design, develop and deploy safe, efficient and sustainable manufacturing systems in supporting factory's goal.
- Drive stakeholders within and across departmental boundaries to understand the underlying problems or opportunities in order to deliver the desired system and result including 5s, Kanban, safety, quality and controls for indirect material related.
- Responsible in managing Indirect Material (IDM) and budget forecast.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3 - 4th year student of Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Data Analyst, IT, or any related Engineering major who are interested in data analyst.
- Have LEAN experience is an added- advantage.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm