Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
What You Will Do
- Support in landing & localizing Corporate programs to Vietnam.
- Support HR Partner in employee sensing activities.
- Support in daily operational tasks of the HR team to different business groups.
- Assist delivery and communication of a variety of HR programs including Employee Development Program, Employee Relations, etc.
- Support in translation for HR related documents, preparing HR-related reports, analyze data as needed.
- Support in organizing HR-related events.
- Other tasks to be assigned depending on potential and interest.
Expected internship duration: 6 months at minimum (at least 4 days at work per week). Can be extended to 8 - 12 months if candidates are available. Details to be discussed during interviews.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third-year student or final-year student working towards a Bachelor of Human Resources/ Arts/ Journalism/ Media/ Business or equivalent degree/major.
- A team player and a quick learner, have a desire to work in Human Resources.
- Hardworking and can work independently and under pressure, pay attention to details.
- Good verbal & written English communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills, handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Possess a strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Nice to have - Experienced in coordinating and/or organizing events.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2020, 6:00 pm