What you will do
As an HR Partner Intern, your responsibilities will be included but not limited to:
- Support in daily operational tasks of the HR team to different business groups
- Assist delivery and communication of a variety of HR programs including Employee Development Program, Employee Relations, etc...
- Support in translation for HR related documents, preparing HR-related reports, analyze data as needed
- Support in organizing HR-related events
- Other tasks to be assigned depending on potential and interest
- Expected internship duration: 6 months at minimum (at least 4 days at work per week). Can be extended to 8 - 12 months if candidates are available. Details to be discussed during interviews
Required Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate should meet your requirements as below:
- Third-year student or final-year student working towards a Bachelor of Human Resources/ Arts/ Journalism/ Media/ Business or equivalent degree/major
- A team player and quick learner, have desire to work in Human Resources
- Hardworking and can work independently and under pressure, pay attention do details
- Good verbal & written English communication
- Strong interpersonal skills, handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Possess a strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Nice to have: Experienced in coordinating and/or organizing events
Intel Vietnam internship benefits include:
- Internship allowance and meal allowance provided
- Free fruits, healthy drinks and access to Intel on-site facilities
- An opportunity to gain valuable, hands-on experience in HR Functions in MNCs
- An inside view of Intel's work environment
- A chance to develop stronger communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to relate and apply knowledge gained to the remainder of schoolwork
- A chance to make more informed choices about career direction
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Arts and Humanities, Journalism,...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm