What you will do
As a member of the Finance Intern team, you will have opportunities to:
- Consolidate, synthesize financial data, to support Finance Operation team
- Support to analyze financial data, recommend solutions, and demonstrate your analytical and problem solving abilities
- Work with experienced Financial Analyst to support with some financial reports
- Undertake a challenging project designed to blend strategic and operational work
- Any other ad-hoc tasks
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates with graduation date after Match 2020
- Can work minimum 32 hours/week (full time is preferable)
- Length of internship: 6 months
- Bachelor degree of Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration
- Good skills of data analyst including knowledge of SQL, VBA, Excel. Any certificate on data analyst software is a plus
The Student Interns will:
- Be provided with a full network of individuals to ensure you have an incredible internship experience!
- Monthly allowance as company's policy
- Laptop provided
- Free shuttle, drinks and meals
- On-site cafeteria, gym, music room, relax room, chill room...
- Dynamic, innovative and professional working environment
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm