What You Will Do
As an intern, you will get involved in assisting some of the areas mentioned below:
- Installing, qualifying and put into operation the Assembly and Finish equipment and process.
- Implementing the process control systems and monitoring the process to detect signals and maintain it within control, so no safety or quality incident occur and performance targets are met. Monitor equipment and process indicators to reduce process variability.
- Defining maintenance procedures, training manufacturing technicians and partnering with Manufacturing to maintain the equipment with the highest standards. Will use High Precision Maintenance methods to execute and improve preventive maintenance of the equipment. Provide basic and advanced support for troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment including corrective and preventive maintenance.
- Coordinating, implementing and developing equipment and process improvements in regards to safety, quality and efficiency. Will use lean rules, principle and methods to determine improvement opportunities and develop solutions. Will resolve process problems by applying structured problem methodologies (Model Based Problem Solving, Lean and Statistics).
- Module critical success indicators and collaborating with other engineering functions in Mfg. process and systems improvements. Owns processing or handling equipment specification.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd/last year student (Bachelor Degree) in Electrical / Electronic / Automation / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Industrial System Engineering or related majors.
- Will graduate in 2020 or 2021.
- English communication skills - Basic/Intermediate level.
- Knowledge of data collection and analysis.
- Knowledge on design mechanical part.
- Knowledge about LEAN or 5S is an advantage.
Closing in 8 days
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm