As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
What You Will Do
- Responsibilities include process, equipment and technology transfer, proliferating key learning from other Intel factories, ensuring the process robustness to meet High Volume Manufacturing requirements, and driving for continuous improvement programs to optimize the testing process and equipment performance.
- Test Process and Equipment engineer will be tasked or lead a matrix team to prepare module qualification and ramp- up of new products at Test key focus on Safety, Quality, Cost while achieving key milestones.
- Enables a manufacturing friendly New Test Technology and/or Processes that works harmoniously with Upstream and Downstream operations.
- Proactively thinks of the Risk to resolve issues before High Volume Manufacturing.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves complex problems encountered during startup and ramp-up of new products and/or new technologies.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining great results.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills to deal with various key stakeholders from Test Technology Development, Virtual factories, New Product Involvement, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Validation Engineering, and Industrial Engineering to enable New Products and/or Technology.
- The candidate is also taking account of controlling, improving process and equipment performance throughout spare part management, monitoring and analyzing Process Control System data, yield and quality indicators, machine availability, and maintenance effectiveness.
- In addition, drives standardization and continuous improvement by applying lean practices. Always be a role model in Intel Vietnam Operating Principles, which are safety, quality, output and cost.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Engineering - Applicants with Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, related field degree background.
- 2 years experienced plus in Semiconductor industry especially in Test Engineering.
- Self-motivated and proactive with strong written and verbal communication skills; dedicated to results.
- Willing to work on shift if required to support HVM / NPI.
- Proven records and ability to resolve complex problems using MBPS.
- Showed high stand out among peers for performance achievements.
- Able to work effectively either independently or in a team.
- Good attitude and be proactive to challenge the status quo.
- Be honest/direct/constructive confrontation.
- Professional to ensure meet commitment 100% of the time.
- Interpersonal influence and strong leadership to drive project or/and problem solving relevant to other stakeholders.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm