What you will do
Quite diverse of Recruitment nature, including but not limited to:
- Assist with logging, tracking and correspondence to candidates
- Track applications
- Prepare requisition advertising materials
- Assisting Staffing team with CV screening and interviews
- Contact candidates to schedule and coordinate interviews
- Coordinate for various career events and hiring activities
- Other administrative, clerical and record keeping- Expected internship duration: 6 months at minimum (at least 4 days at work per week). Can be extended to 8–12 months if candidates are available. Details to be discussed during interviews
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third year student or final year student working towards a Bachelor of Arts/Journalism/Media/Business or equivalent degree.
- Have desire to work in Human Resources.
- Will graduate after July 2018
- Good verbal & written English communication.
- Skills in digital designing, online social media, and multimedia application software (Photoshop, flash, video making and editing, etc.)
- Proactive in reaching out to people and networking.
- Pay close attention to detail
- Possess a strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency
- Handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
Nice to have:
- Experienced in coordinating and/or organizing events
- Hardworking and can work independently and under pressure
- A team player and quick learner
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
- Job Type:Internships
Journalism, Media and Advertising, Business and...
- Position Type:Full time
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:24th May 2018, 6:00 pm