IKEA Services Vietnam Co., Ltd. is currently recruiting for Material & Technology Engineer Trainee position where we will develop your knowledge and skills through practical, technical and managerial training.
The trainee will carry out several projects during the training period with the aim to understand the Category business and then contribute to the development of the company.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Motivated person, Fresh University Graduates with Mechanical Engineering background or corresponding.
- A good communicator in English, both verbal and written with the ability to communicate clearly and in a simple way.
- Theoretical experience of lean industrial production conditions and efficiency improvements.
- Theoretical knowledge about Quality and Production Management.
- Good knowledge about continuous improvements.
- Experience of leading projects (school projects or business projects).
- Self-driven and solution-oriented.
- Be able to travel frequently.
- Team player, daring to take challenges, sharing experience and supporting others.
Capabilities & Motivation
- Informal leadership, high energy and drive to work with and through others in IKEA as well with suppliers to reach common goals.
- Desire to find new improvement opportunities and make it happen through engaging and motivating people.
- Result orientation with high enthusiasm and self-driven way of working to deliver better products to exceed customer expectations.
- Process oriented with good analytical and proactive approach.
- Have a holistic view, always having in mind Customer & Supplier, total IKEA, low cost, efficiency and quality development in mind.
- Capability to transfer knowledge and working methods to co-workers and suppliers.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm