If you’re looking for an opportunity that will help you to gain the practical on-the-job experiences during your graduation year or right after graduation, Workplace Experience Programme (WEP) in HSBC Bank (Vietnam) Ltd. is designed for you. WEP can assist you to build your skills needed to embark on a successful career in the banking industry. We offer WEP opportunities across our portfolios including Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking & Wealth Management and Global Functions.
Business & Function Definition:
Wholesale Banking (WSB) serves millions of businesses, from small enterprises and mid-market companies to large multinationals, in developed and faster-growing markets around the world. WSB provides the services and expertise that businesses need to thrive. WSB has a network that covers three-quarters of global trade flows. WSB provides businesses with banking services in their home markets and overseas. These include global trade and receivables finance, global liquidity and cash management, multi-currency accounts, commercial cards, overdrafts, working capital finance, insurance, term loans and syndicated, leveraged, acquisition and project finance.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) serves millions of customers worldwide. RBWM employees help customers to manage their day-to-day finances and save for the future. RBWM offers career opportunities ranging from customer service and relationship management jobs in branches to roles in product development, sales, strategy, asset management and insurance. RBWM provides HSBC’s personal customers with a range of banking services, from current accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages to savings, investments, insurance and wealth management. They serve customers through four main routes: our branch network, self-service terminals, call centres and internet and mobile banking channels.
Global Functions (GFs) play a vital role in supporting the bank’s Global Businesses and offer a broad range of career opportunities in areas from legal, risk and finance to human resources, sustainability, marketing and communications. Their operational and functional teams around the world help HSBC’s Global Businesses to operate efficiently and effectively on a day-to-day basis. They also focus on controls and governance to reduce risk and protect the Group’s reputation.
What You Will Do
In this role, you will:
- Get involved in On The Job (OTJ) training and project work.
- Take on responsibility and contribute creative ideas to team's projects.
- Support The Line Manager on handling daily operational functions.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor/ Master Final-year students or Fresh graduates within less than 12 months of working experience.
- Any majors will be accepted (Finance & Accounting, Banking, Business/ Marketing, Economics/ Statistics, Sociology, History, Languages, Information Technology etc...).
- Commitment to work full-time in minimum 03 months to 06 months.
- Can-do attitude.
- Eager to learn and eager to help.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are desirable.
- Good command of English is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm