Hansen Technologies, a global leader in billing and customer care software solutions to the Utilities, Pay-TV and Telecommunications industries is looking to hire an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer who is passionate about Quality Assurance and Testing.
The key focus of this role is to develop manual as well as automated test cases for our Customer Care and Billing Application that is used around the world.
What You Will Do
- Reviews all data obtained during all testing activities to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures.
- Write scripts to execute test cases for API testing.
- Design and implementation test harnesses in C#.
- Create, use, and maintain test harnesses in NUnit.
- Be able to debug code in C#.
- Develop and Execute Manual Test Cases.
- Familiar with web technologies and programming (html, IIS, web services).
- Attend meetings as required.
- Analyze incidents for other Departments.
- Execute build release process.
- Provide bug reports to the development team.
- Work directly with engineers to troubleshoot potential problem areas.
- Research functionality and implementation of current and futures testing techniques and technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) or equivalent, and 3 to 4 years related experience.
- No experience required.
- Hands on experience with - SQL (Structured Query Language), C#, Windows client and server OS, IS (Internet Information Server), Writing NUnit or Microsoft Test, Test Driven Development, Oracle.
- Strong technical knowledge with hands-on experience in analysis, design and debugging of programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Must work well independently and as a team player.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm