We are now looking for graduating student for the position of Media Internship. The Media Internship gives you a chance to be trained as well as work with professionals from top media agencies. It involves projects with traditional media channels such as television, radio, newspaper. Interns will also get many opportunities to improve their soft skills since the job requires good communication, careful observation, critical analytics and much more.
Once you are accepted into GroupM, you will have tremendous advantages in developing your career. Not only will you receive an attractive allowance, but you will also get many chances to work with talented & young team in a modern venue with friendly environment.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Head of Analytics & Data Management.
What you will do
- Able to install and set up SQL for a database of around 200-300 GB.
- Generating excel reports linked from the SQL database.
- Import batches of data from excel to SQL.
- VB Development - Excel Macros.
- Creating VBA Macros when being provided with flowcharts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong skills in SQL development.
- An in-depth grasp of SQL reporting, analytics and business intelligence.
- Great expertise in processing data and flowcharting techniques.
- Excellent understanding of database structures, principles, theories and practices.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong attention to details and comfortable with numbers.
- Great knowledge of excel and PowerPoint.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.