Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Process Solutions. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 250 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Intern supporting our Business Process Solutions of Ho Chi Minh City office.
What You Will Do
- Support operations of accounting, tax filing and payroll.
- Keep accurate records.
- Execute the procedures assigned by manager.
- Submit deliverables within set deadlines.
- Other tasks assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or last year students in accounting, auditing, finance background or related fields.
- Detail oriented, Integrity as a must; computer literacy.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Initiative - Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others.
- Adaptability - Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjust yourself into any changes in working situations and develop understandings on the changes on situations.
- Ownership - Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm