As an Internship, you will provide support to the Electrical Assembly Manufacturing team on assigned areas.
What You Will Do
- Support daily jobs.
- Support staff to finish jobs on time.
- Follow jobs to make sure all procedures/work instructions applied is correct.
- Run KPI report as requested.
- Control documents as required by functions.
- Other tasks assigned by Managers.
- Further details will be discussed during the interview.
Required Skills and Abilities
- In between years of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with good GPA.
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in Vietnamese and English.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Dynamic, self-motivated.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Excel.
- High energy level, mature, independent and result-oriented, process-oriented and willing to drive change.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure working environment.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm