As an Internship, you will provide support to the team on assigned areas.
What You Will Do
- Data capturing, analysis, Support daily jobs.
- Support staff to finish jobs on time.
- Follow jobs to make sure all procedures/work instructions applied is correct.
- Run KPI report as requested.
- Control documents as required by functions.
- Other tasks assigned by Managers.
- Further details will be discussed during the interview.
Required Skills and Abilities
- In between years of Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering from an accredited university with good GPA.
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in Vietnamese and English.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Dynamic, self-motivated.
- Highly-responsible, Positive attitude.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Excel.
- High energy level, mature, independent and result-oriented, process-oriented and willing to drive change.
- Ability to work in a high-pressured working environment.
Closing in 17 days
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm