What You Will Do
Operations Management Leadership Program - This leadership program includes rotational assignments in Manufacturing, Sourcing, and Quality.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS/MS degree in engineering - degrees in mechanical, industrial, electrical, aerospace engineering are preferred.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA overall in major.
- Fresh graduates or supply chain work experience less than 2 years.
- Prior internship or co-op experience in engineering or manufacturing.
- Strong Commitment to a career in supply chain/services management.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Rotation locations vary, thus candidate must be geographically mobile.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm