What You Will Do
- Support daily jobs.
- Support staff to finish jobs on time.
- Follow jobs to make sure all procedures/work instructions applied is correct.
- Run KPI report as requested.
- Control documents as required by functions.
- Other tasks assigned by Managers.
- Further details will be discussed during the interview.
Required Skills and Abilities
- In between years of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with good GPA.
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in Vietnamese and English.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint...).
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2020, 6:00 pm