Support Finance Department in all accounting activities during the monthly/quarterly close as well as assisting with special project for improving efficiency and internal controls.
What you will do
- Use invoice management regulation knowledge to check supplier's invoices and scan to system• Filing invoices and payment in order
- Support Account Payable team to prepare payment request on time
- Participate in GE internal site review process along with the self-assessment process; internal & external audits.
- Identify opportunities and deliver solutions to reduce manual routines.
- Prepare and analyze aging reports and other reports as required by business
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economic.
- Knowledge of Vietnamese accounting system
- Strong oral and written communication skills both Vietnamese & English.
- Dynamic, self-motivated
- Superior computer skills, particular in Excel.
- High energy level, mature, independent and result-oriented, process-oriented and willing to drive change
- Ready to work in a high-pressured working environment
- Job Type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.