This 6 month internship program arms to give a full knowledge of subsea equipment engineering processes through individual engineering tasks and projects.
What you will do
Through this program, with support from experienced engineers of Vietnam Engineering Center, interns will learn and apply the followings to engineering works:
- Engineering design processes for subsea products.
- Design calculation for subsea equipment, test & lifting equipment.
- Factory Acceptance Test & Operation manual for subsea tree system.
- Subsea Tree P&ID.
- Welding, coating & NDE for subsea equipment.
- Engineering drawings & management: 3D model design (using Creo), details & assembly drawing, TeamCenter, etc.
- Application of GD&T
- Materials selection, Corrosion protection.
- Management of Change in engineering design & Quality control.
- Model Base Definition: finding & fixing errors. In addition to these technical skills, working with global teams will be an excellent opportunity to improve communication skills and teamwork spirit.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 5th year student from a technical university or undergraduate of a Master Degree – mechanical background is preferable.
- Good knowledge of and able to use engineering software (such as Creo, AUTOCAD, Solidworks) in engineering design.
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite products i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook Mail
- Good math skills for engineering calculation & strong analytical aptitude.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ability to think logically and attention to details.
- Flexible- Team work capability
- Open to learn new things
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:24th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm