Support Finance Department in all accounting activities during the monthly/quarterly close as well as assisting with special project for improving efficiency and internal controls.
What You Will Do
- Use invoice management regulation knowledge to check supplier's invoices and scan to system.
- Filing invoices and payment in order.
- Support Account Payable team to prepare payment request on time.
- Participate in GE internal site review process along with the self-assessment process; internal & external audits.
- Identify opportunities and deliver solutions to reduce manual routines.
- Prepare and analyze aging reports and other reports as required by business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Knowledge of Vietnamese accounting system.
- Strong oral and written communication skills both Vietnamese & English.
- Dynamic, self-motivated.
- Highly responsible.
- Good computer skills, particular in Excel.
- High energy level, mature, independent and result-oriented, process-oriented and willing to drive change.
- Ready to work in a high-pressured working environment.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm