This internship program arms to give a full knowledge of subsea equipment engineering processes through individual engineering tasks and projects.
What you will do
- Deliver a final report for subsea engineering design process with related requirements and skills requirement at each step.
- Support and work under instructions of the task/project focal point engineers and Engineering Manager
- Through this program, with support from experienced engineers of Vietnam Engineering
- Center, interns will learn and apply the followings to engineering works:
- Design calculation for sub-sea equipment, test & lifting equipment.
- Factory Acceptance Test & Operation manual for sub-sea tree system.
- Sub-sea Tree P&ID.
- Welding, coating & NDE for subsea equipment.
- Engineering drawings & management: 3D model design (using Creo), details & assembly drawing, TeamCenter, etc.
- Application of GD&T
- Materials selection, Corrosion protection.
- Management of Change in engineering design & Quality control.
- Model Base Definition: finding & fixing errors
- In addition to these technical skills, working with global teams will be an excellent opportunity to improve communication skills and teamwork spirit.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 5th year student from a technical university or undergraduate of a Master Degree – mechanical background is preferable.
- Good knowledge and able to use engineering software (Creo) in engineering design.
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite products i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook Mail
- Good math skills for engineering calculation & strong analytical aptitude.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ability to think logically and attention to details.
- Openness to new ideas, cross-cultural competence and presentation skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport with all levels within the organization
Closing in 3 days
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.