The Commercial Leadership Program (CLP) at GE Renewable Energy develops sales and commercial leaders through challenging rotational assignments and a rigorous training curriculum. CLP prepares its members for off-program placement in challenging commercial roles by providing the opportunity to learn about GE Renewable Energy’s products and customers, while also making significant contributions to the business.
What you will do
- A two-year program providing on the job experience with four six-month rotations within the commercial functions of GE Renewable Energy
- Exposure to different businesses, products, and leaders
- World-class training in sales, leadership, and business skills. Program participants strengthen their commercial, business, and leadership skills by completing an intensive curriculum of classroom, hands-on, and online training
- World-class CLP Program
- Personalized rotation planning with challenging assignments
- Formal mentoring and coaching by senior management
- Rich networking with diverse group of CLPs around the world• Business depth within commercial functions of GE Renewable Energy
- Preparation of contract documentation (sales contracts, specs, technical specs)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Prior intern or co-op experience, or relevant work experience (0-3 years) preferably in sales, sales support or marketing in the Energy industry
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Academic excellence; minimum 3.0 cumulative overall GPA or better (out of 4.0)
- Demonstrated interest in sales and the energy industry
- Geographic mobility - Relevant work permit or work authorization required
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Position Type:Full time
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:15th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.