Why Join the Gameloft Universe:
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work.
What We Offer:
- Recognition and rewards.
- Creative and modern workplace.
- Continuous and professional training.
- Work hard, play hard.
What You Will Do
- Provide artistic solutions and explore new styles.
- Animate elements based on verbal and written direction.
- Provide production quality assets including; UI motion graphics, 2D animations, VFX and others required.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for game ideas and artistic styles.
- Ensure that the high-quality bar established by Studio Lead Artist, 2D Animation Lead and Producers are reached and maintained.
Contribution to Animation Team:
- Competent communication and documentation skills.
- Provide accurate time estimation for your tasks, manage priorities to meet deadlines and take ownership of your own work.
- Have Competent organizational skills.
- Possess a library of references (VFX and motion graphics references) to use for working and to share with the art team.
- Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening.
- Produce, check and update VFX Animation documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Academic background in Animation or equivalent.
- Proficient at Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficient at Adobe Animate CC, Particle Systems and Timeline based animation.
- Competent understating of style guidelines, design process and creative workflow.
- Competent understanding of Visual Feedback and Effects animation.
- Competent understanding of Sprite creation.
- Competent knowledge for sense of color, design, perspective and composition.
- Competent Communication and documentation skills.
- Competent English communication skills.
- Competent level in drawing and illustration skills (relief, lighting, materials, perspective, colors...).
- Be original, inventive, creative and artistic.
- Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods, pay attention to detail.
- Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from the lead animator and producers.
- Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Closing in 3 days
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm