Implement Learning and Organization Development activities to improve employee's performance and learning culture, as well as business capability to achieve the business objectives and the company's development requirements for present & future.
Why Join Gameloft:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam Can Offer You:
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products.
- Teamwork with game professionals.
- Training and dynamic career growth.
- Performance based reward and recognition.
- Creative and friendly working environment.
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
What You Will Do
Support in Building the High-Performing Learning Culture:
- Support different campaigns and projects to build the high-performing learning culture, such as Lifelong learning workshops and supporting programs, Engagement Plus project.
- Support to design the communication products, editorial products for branding T&D activities.
- Conduct audits (internal/ Vivendi), make reports of training activities in studios when required.
Support in Developing E-Learning Contents:
- Master all the techniques to create courses and interactive contents for courses (H5P, video recording, voice recording).
- Support course creators to upload E-Learning contents on the E-Learning platform (iLearn).
- Support to develop guidelines/tutorials to make sure that course creators and workshop coordinators get familiar with the tool quickly, and follow the consistency and quality standards.
- Weekly check all the courses and workshops created on iLearn and alert any inconsistencies or unexpected quality.
- Consult to enrich the interactive contents for courses.
Support in Building the Innovation and Continuous Improvement Culture:
- Follow-up the ideas submitted on the Idea Plus platform.
- Support to develop and launch the Challenge platform.
- Report the status and follow-up the implementation plan.
- Support the communication / activities to promote the program.
Support in Employee Value Proposition Survey / Security Quiz:
- Analyze and report the survey / quiz result.
- Support the communication and action plan in studios.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Advanced English (especially in writing).
- Clear career orientation in Learning & Organization development, HR digital transformation, or HR in general.
- Learning agility, good research and analytical skills.
- Good PowerPoint design skill.
- Strong excel skill.
- Being tech savvy, able to learn H5P, interested in researching for the latest technology, tools, and trends in online learning and instructional media.
- High attention to details and commitment to quality.
- Being proactive with high responsibility and ownership to go beyond expectation.
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm