What You Will Do
Building the High-performing Learning Culture:
- Support different campaigns and projects to build the high-performing learning culture, such as iLearn launching event, Learn & Earn program, Share & Learn program, Training sponsorship program, Career programs; etc.
- Support to design the communication products, editorial products for branding T&D activities.
- Conduct audits make reports of training activities in studios when required.
Developing E-Learning Contents:
- Create courses and interactive contents for course.
- Mainly support course creators to enrich the interactive contents, upload E-Learning contents on the E-Learning platform (iLearn) and weekly check to ensure the quality.
Building the Innovation and Continuous Improvement Culture:
- Support on developing and launching Plus, Challenge platform.
- Others ad-hoc project: Talent program, Mentorship program, Leadership training, etc.
Why Join the World of Gameloft:
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Advanced English (especially in writing).
- Clear career orientation in Learning & Organization development, HR digital transformation, or HR in general.
- Being tech savvy, able to learn H5P (a tool to create interactive contents), interested in researching for the latest technology, tools, and trends in online learning and instructional media.
- Strong at MO (especially Excel, PowerPoint).
- Professional working attitude.
- Being proactive with high responsibility and ownership.
- High attention to details and commitment to quality.
Closing in 2 days
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm