Interested in working for a company that is redefining the way people play video games? If you have a solid experience in Game Industry, strong leadership and management skills, and the ability to create a fun and addictive game experience that works across a vast variety of mobile platforms then Gameloft Hanoi Studio is just the right place for you!
Why Join Gameloft:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just you are looking for a great place to work!
What You Will Do
- Receptionist and mail management - Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate staff; answer incoming phone calls and transfer them to relevant staff; distribute the incoming and outgoing mails; ensure the good condition of medicine box in HAN; Prepare and manage all stationery of the studio.
- Support for the repair and maintenance of office equipment such as: photocopier, fax machine, meeting room facilities, air conditioners.
- Coordinate and perform the services of visa and resident cards for expatriates and foreign visitors.
- Prepare monthly office reports.
- Support company events & staff activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh-graduated or final-year students are welcomed.
- Major in Foreign Languages, Economics or related areas.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, sociable and pro-active.
- Be highly responsible with confidential matters/reports/data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese.
- Computer literacy – MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm