What You Will Do
You will support all activities and project of External and Internal function of SEA Communication Team.
Communication & Event:
- Participate to organize internal & external events (included internal, corporate, CSR and recruitment events).
- Assist in COM Team's projects (project managing, idea development and plan execution).
- Maintain and update communication sources included company information, game assets library and corporate library.
- Monthly conduct cash call.
- Follow up the payment process.
- Assist in briefing article and follow up (if needed).
- Support in others specific projects upon requested.
Why Join Gameloft:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Interest in communication, event organization and corporate social responsibility.
- Good written and spoken English skill.
- Attention to details.
- Planning and Organizing skill.
- Creative thinking.
Closed 10 hours ago
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm