You will be working in teams with experienced due diligence professionals, where you will learn and develop the skills you need to perform due diligence in a range of situations and sectors. There is the opportunity for and likelihood of travel, both within Vietnam and potentially internationally. When working on projects you will almost always be working as part of a wider cross service line team.
As you progress your career with EY, you will have the opportunity to work on more complex transactions, increasingly lead teams, begin to build relationships with our clients and other members of the corporate finance community and take on broader roles within our business.
What You Will Do
As an intern within the Transaction Support team, you will:
- Participate in due diligence engagements related to transactions involving private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers.
- Support to analyze the financial and operational results of companies targeted for sale by reviewing accounting records and participating in interviews with management.
- Work effectively as a team member by demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating team members on progress.
- Prepare analyses of historical and pro forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact cash flow requirements and deal valuation.
- Perform industry and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information.
- Assist in researching technical accounting issues to evaluate implications on transaction valuation and structuring.
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduates with major in Accounting - Auditing or Finance.
- Professional certificates qualifier and previous due diligence exposure will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Traveling within the PRC is required.
- Transactions/auditing experience.
- Client facing experience from a professional services background.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm