As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2021 a reality.
At EY we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who encourage you to express your ideas and who value your opinions.
About The Opportunity
Our IT Risk team is a multi-disciplinary team under the Advisory practice with access to Transaction Advisory, Banking/Insurance Advisory, Forensic Consulting and Analytics engagements. We are currently offering Staff positions to participate in diversified scope of work, including:
- Information System Audits.
- IT Due Diligence.
- Forensics Technology & Discovery.
- Risk & Control Technology.
- Business Intelligence & Analytics, etc.
What You Will Do
Wherever in the world you work for EY, the standard of training is equally high – we’re preparing you to become one of tomorrow’s business leaders. Through our program you will receive the right mix of training, work, mentoring and coaching that you will need to achieve your ambitions.
With early responsibility and the support and training to grow, you'll build the confidence to pursue your goals. Exposed to a wide range of clients in diversified industry sectors, you can expect to develop your networks, collaborate with specialists, learn from mentors and even study for a professional qualification. You'll begin to build your technical, leadership and communication skills, and be responsible for parts of projects right away. As a Staff with EY you'll be able to add value to your clients and shape your career as a professional.
- Actively participate and contribute in client engagements and execute the work plan.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients.
- Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Vietnamese citizen.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT, accounting, finance, business, economics or related major with good marks for technical subjects and English.
- Basic knowledge of ERP, core banking system, database management (Oracle, SQL...), business process (accounting, purchasing, sales, inventory, costing, customer deposits, loans, payment, LC/LG...).
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
- Willing to work for EY Vietnam after you are graduated.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals who are passionate to learn and with initiative, who are not afraid to speak up, with a genuine desire to make things better across the business. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:27th May 2020, 6:00 pm