At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies.
While we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
To expand our team and create opportunities for last year students or newly graduates, Secretary Core Business Services team of EY Vietnam – Ha Noi Office is looking for intern to join our diverse team of Secretary Core Business Services professionals.
Why Work for EY:
- Be part of a talented, friendly and energetic team.
- Develop your personal and business skills.
What You Will Do
You will participate in Secretary Core Business Services team engagements and other related activities as a member of the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last year students or newly graduates.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- IT literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2020, 6:00 pm