At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies.
While we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It's how you make a difference.
To expand our team and create opportunities for last year students or newly graduates, IT Advisory Team of EY Vietnam –Hanoi Office is looking for interns to join our diverse team of IT Advisory professionals.
What You Will Do
- Collect data and information on IT Business Management, IT Solutions, IT Transformation in clients’ related industries.
- Support in collecting business requirement documentation in IT Consulting projects.
- Actively participate and contribute in client engagement and execute the work plan.
- Build strong internal relationships within ITA and other service lines.
Required Skills and Abilities
Final year students/fresh graduates from university with relevant major in:
- Information System Management (MIS).
- Business Applications.
- System Analysis and Design.
- Data Analytics with strong academic credentials.
- Having good knowledge related to Accounting, Economics, Finance, Commerce, Manufacturing.
- Good in English communication with the ability to interact effectively with co-workers, clients and managers.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, research capability and strong passion in IT Projects.
- Enthusiastic, highly responsible and eager to learn new knowledge and practices.
- MS Office proficiency (excel, power point, word).
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally if needs arise.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2020, 6:00 pm