EY Consulting Vietnam JSC is looking for enthusiastic and high achieving candidates to join our Financial Advisory – Risk Management team as Internee.
What You Will Do
- Support PMO activities - coordinate meeting with stakeholders, translation, deck preparation, etc.
- Data processing and analyzing, research risk management documents.
- Support developing risk measurement methodologies, policy and procedures regarding ALM, market risk, credit risk in compliance with leading practice and Basel requirements.
- Prepare risk models using VBA, R programming.
- Participate in projects relating to Circular 41, Circular 13, Basel II, Basel II & Best Practice.
- Prepare, organize and conduct training and knowledge transfer to clients and team members.
- Establish, develop and maintain client network via professional manners.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Background in finance, banking, and economics with a strong quantitative focus and highly relevant working experience would be considered.
- Having FRM, PRM, CFA, CQF qualification (completed or in progress) is a plus.
- Database and programming knowledge and exposure in the use of various tools such as SQL, Oracle, R, etc. should be a privilege.
- Strong analytical and mathematical sense.
- Excellent written & spoken English and Vietnamese.
Closing in 6 days
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm