As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The matters we cover - We offer the following services to our clients:
- Threat intelligence and management.
- Vulnerability assessment (attack & penetration testing, red team testing).
- Security incident management.
- Third party security management.
- Secure development.
- Information security compliance ( ISMS, PCI, regulatory compliance).
- Security risk management.
- Crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Security program management.
- Data protection and privacy.
What Working at EY Offers:
- You will join a fresh, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional service firm.
- We provide extensive training to help you to obtain the OSCP certification for the next 12 months.
- We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management.
- We will support you to “learn on the job” from more experienced professionals in our team, who take on a coaching and mentoring role.
- You get an entrepreneur facing experience as from day 1.
- The possibility to stay at EY (permanent contract) after a positive evaluation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a last-year student (Bachelor or Master) in an IT related field of study.
- Proficient level of business English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team spirit balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy.
- You are looking for an internship with a minimum length of ten weeks.
- You have to pass the technical tests like capture the flag CTF.
- Job type:Internships
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm