Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
Within Ernst & Young’s IT Risk & Assurance (ITRA) practice, we are currently seeking staff to participate in exciting multiple client engagement teams and other related activities.
These services include assessing, improving and monitoring client’s IT processes and controls for managing their IT project and information technology environments to support their business objectives.
The candidate will audit the information system, IT related processes in the scope of financial audit works. The candidate will also assist clients and other Advisory professionals in performing IT control and security works.
The successful candidate will also utilize their knowledge and expertise to contribute to the IT project activities relative to each project management process area; initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing to ensure consistent application of delivery methodology processes, tools and documentation.
What Working at EY Offers:
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy.
Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with other members of the team to plan the works.
- Work with the audit team to document the business processes dependent on information technology.
- Ensure high quality in client service by directing daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of works status, and managing performance.
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information systems.
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify the works and client service issues, and communicate this information to the team through written correspondence and verbal presentations.
- Demonstrate and apply project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Vietnamese citizen.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT/MIS/Accounting/Finance/Economics... with strong academic credentials.
- Basic knowledge of ERP, core banking system, database management (Oracle, SQL..), business process (accounting, purchasing, sales, inventory, costing, customer deposits, loans, payment, LC/LG...).
- Good at English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Presentation skills.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm