As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2021 a reality.
At EY we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who encourage you to express your ideas and who value your opinions.
About The Opportunity:
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As an IT advisory professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments - supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service - providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as a multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organization’s look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What You Will Do
Wherever in the world you work for EY, the standard of training is equally high – we’re preparing you to become one of tomorrow’s business leaders. Through our program you will receive the right mix of training, work, mentoring and coaching that you will need to achieve your ambitions.
With early responsibility and the support and training to grow, you'll build the confidence to pursue your goals. Exposed to a wide range of clients in diversified industry sectors, you can expect to develop your networks, collaborate with specialists, learn from mentors and even study for a professional qualification. You'll begin to build your technical, leadership and communication skills, and be responsible for parts of projects right away. As a Staff with EY you'll be able to add value to your clients and shape your career as a professional.
- Collect data and information on IT Business Management, IT Solutions, IT Transformation in clients’ related industries.
- Support in collecting business requirement documentation in IT Consulting projects.
- Actively participate and contribute in client engagement and execute the work plan.
- Build strong internal relationships within ITA and other service lines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Vietnamese citizen.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information System Management (MIS), Business Applications, Finance & Accounting, System Analysis and Design, Data Analytics etc with strong academic credentials or related major with good marks for technical subjects and English.
- Having good knowledge related to Accounting, Economics, Finance, Commerce, Manufacturing.
- Good in English communication with the ability to interact effectively with co-workers, clients and managers.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, research capability and strong passion in IT Projects.
- Enthusiastic, highly responsible and eager to learn new knowledge and practices.
- MS Office proficiency (excel, power point, word).
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally if needs arise.
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals who are passionate to learn and with initiative, who are not afraid to speak up, with a genuine desire to make things better across the business. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Data Science...
- Closing Date:22nd Mar 2020, 6:00 pm