As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2021 a reality.
At EY we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who encourage you to express your ideas and who value your opinions.
As a member of the Assurance team, you'll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships, and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
What You Will Do
Your Client Responsibilities:
- Participate in assurance engagements and executing the work plan.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating more experienced team members on progress.
- Help prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings.
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Assurance and across other services.
Your People Responsibilities:
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining assurance professionals.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
Target recruits will be new graduates or likely graduates obtaining the following qualifications:
- Vietnamese citizen.
- University degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Economics, Foreign Trade, Banking, Commerce, Management Information System (MIS) or Information Technology with good marks for technical subjects.
- Good at English. Additional language (Chinese, Japanese, Korean…) is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently, under pressure and as a part of a team.
- Willing to travel.
- Highly motivated individuals who are passionate to learn and with initiative, who are not afraid to speak up, with a genuine desire to make things better across the business.
If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Mar 2020, 6:00 pm