Are you looking for a Human Resources internship at a leading global professional services firm where you will have great opportunity to gain valuable work experience by learning the ropes from more experienced professional?
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Intern to join our Talent Team. You will have administrative duties in assisting Talent team in most of the aspect of Human Resources including - Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and Labor Relations.
What Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
What You Will Do
- Co-ordinate in all recruitment activities and induction process for new joiners.
- Provide supports in administering HR policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the development/maintenance of HR Information System.
- Provide HR Training supports.
- Participate and provide logistic supports for all HR events, such as Career Fairs, Workshop, Talk-show, etc.
- All related paper-work and other duties assigned by direct supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last year university students or fresh graduates with major in Human Resources, Business Administration or related degree.
- Strong passion in Human Resources field.
- Enthusiastic, highly responsible and eager to learn.
- Fluent English communication and writing skills.
- MS Office proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Good presentation skills.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm