What You Will Do
The successful candidate is expected to have capabilities to cover the below focused areas:
- Assist the team with administrative tasks.
- Take meeting minutes.
- Support billings.
- Coordinate the efficiency of team deliveries.
- Manage projects timeline.
- Update engagement/client status in database and handle confidential matters.
- Translate documents.
- Support as an interpreter in client meetings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or soon-to-be graduates in Business Management, Office management, Secretary or related majors.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a plus.
- Good computer skills (MSWord, Power Point, Excel).
- Mature, professional and well-organized.
- Sharp, quick and intuitive.
- Assertive, energetic, sociable and able to be trusted with confidential information.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm