As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Our People Advisory Services (PAS) Practice:
EY is building and empowering a mobile workforce of the future, transforming Mobility into a critical part of the workforce management value chain and enabling strategic advantage. EY offers an integrated, end-to-end, multi-channel solution, providing a seamless journey for mobile employees and providing compliance and improved speed to deployment for the corporate user. Our services bring together the compliance and regulatory elements of Mobility, using an integrated process from immigration and travel risk through tax and compensation to social security, assignment services and workflow. Our vision for the future is that Mobility becomes a core part of the wider workforce planning agenda, enabling the organizational growth and the development of a sustainable workforce of the future. The offering is comprised of the following components. We combine a number of offerings and components to meet our clients’ specific needs:
- Traveler Risks.
- Social Security.
We seek highly motivated individuals to join us for a challenging and rewarding career in People Advisory Services, Mobility.
What You Will Do
As part of People Advisory Services, Mobility team, it gives you the opportunity to manage the complex challenges of deploying a globally mobile workforce. People Advisory Services advises clients on the design and implementation of total reward strategies, advises on HR and payroll transformation, helps manage HR compliance and risk, provides strategic advice on mobility programs and also offers technology advisory services and project management. We work with our clients to attract, train and motivate the people necessary to achieve clients’ organizational goals. By helping to integrate the people agenda into their business strategy, we help our clients improve their business in the evolving global economy and realize sustainable economic growth.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Focusing on personal taxation and social insurance issues for companies with globally mobile employees.
- Applying personal income tax knowledge and expand it to include experience on cross-border situations, application of tax treaties, cross-border mobility situations.
- Providing tax advice to inbound and outbound employees.
- Engaging in a variety of projects including employment tax risk reviews, share scheme planning and employment arrangement advice.
- Liaising with overseas EY offices to coordinate complete cross-border advice for our clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Foreign Trade, Commerce, Business, Banking with good marks for technical subjects.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint essential).
- Additional language (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc) is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Detail oriented and possess initiative.
- Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Resourceful and analytical.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm