You’ll experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. We’ll provide you with real work, real clients and real experiences, as well as training and development to kick-start your graduate opportunities. More importantly, you’ll get a sense of our culture and values and start to build the career you’d like to shape. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning.
What You Will Do
As an intern you can expect to participate in a structured program including:
- Induction program and technical training.
- Client projects engagements and on the job training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last year students who are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in 2020.
- Preferably major in tax, finance, business, economics, foreign trade, banking or related major with good marks for technical subjects and English.
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
- Willing to work for EY Vietnam after you graduate.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Ho Chi Minh...
- Closing Date:21st Sep 2019, 6:00 pm