IT Risk Assurance and Analytics, ITRA Graduate Program
Wherever in the world you work for EY, the standard of training is equally high – we’re preparing you to become one of tomorrow’s business leaders. Through our program you will receive the right mix of training, work, mentoring and coaching that you will need to achieve your ambitions.
With early responsibility and the support and training to grow, you'll build the confidence to pursue your goals. Exposed to a wide range of clients, you can expect to develop your networks, collaborate with specialists, learn from mentors and even study for a professional qualifications. You'll begin to build your technical, leadership and communication skills, and be responsible for parts of projects right away. As a graduate with EY you'll be able to add value to your clients and shape your career as a professional.
What you will do
- Activity participate and contribute in client engagements and execute the work plan
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients
- Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services
Required Skills and Abilities
Round 1: Face to face interview.
Round 2: Two day act-out programs
Round 3: Offer
- Target recruits will be final year students and fresh graduates or graduated less than 1 year
- Vietnamese citizen
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Accounting/Finance/Economics... with strong academic credentials
- Basic knowledge of ERP, core banking system, database management (Oracle,SQL..), business process ( accounting, purchasing, sales, customer deposits, loans, payment, LC/LG...)
- Good at English. Additional language is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Presentation Skills
What working at EY offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed. Plus, we offer:
- Professional, dynamic working environment
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills , clear career path and promotion opportunities for high performance candidates
How to apply
Send us your most update resume & picture.
English Resume will be preferred.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.